2006 Porsche 911 S
2006 Porsche 911 S
2006 Porsche 911 S- One owner purchased new in Arizona, where it remains today. Very low 15,695 original Miles. I will document the condition of this 911 in detail below, but understand this is a very low mileage un-touched undetailed car.
Body and paint: Excellent shape- This car had never been cut with compound of polish and it could use it. The nose shows small bits of bug guts and very minor road rash. More then likely both will be gone after a full detail. No paint work ever evidenced by the Carfax, and paint meter readings. The rear spoiler raises and lowers properly, but can make a small noise going down. lack of use could be the cause.
Interior: Excellent shape- still has the new car scent. No smoke no pets. No wear at all for that matter.
Engine: Serviced at 12427 miles in 2017 the engine runs perfectly. All of the accessories work as designed including heat and air. This is the time to mention the dreaded IMS baring issue. I have included a pic of the engine serial number so you can look it up. This car was built in January of 2007 which from what I read is past the issue.
Chassis: I have pictures in the gallery of the bottom. As you can see it is very clean. Again it was not detailed. This is how clean it is. The tires look new, but are original to the car. The are a bit hard now and should be replaced.
Mechanically: This 911 drives like it is new. The clutch is perfect, and the suspension is free of noises.
Here is a link to a google album with several pictures as well as a couple of videos. If you can not open the link I am happy to email the invite.
The car is really for sale. I am not trying to see the value I want to find a new owner. Please call me to ask any questions, make an appointment to see it, and of coarse make an offer.
Please call me to discuss this beautiful Porsche, or arrange an inspection. My auction almost always end early due to a sale. I am happy to discuss a purchase price with any one who calls. You can reach me at 602-908-9267.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- 1955 Ford F100
- 1967 Ford Mustang 390 4 speed
- 1967 Ford Mustang Resto Mod
- 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury III Convertible Starts and Runs
- 1979 Mercedes 300SD Single Family Owned From New
- 2002 Ferrari 360 Spider F1 Freshly Services
- 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2006 Ford Mustang Saleen S281 SC Super Charged
- 2006 Porsche 911 S
- 2010 Ferrari California
- 2011 Mercedes SLS AMG One Arizona Owner 4554 Original Miles, Like New Condition
- 2014 Porsche 911 50th Anniversary $118,000
- 2015 Ford F350 Crew Cab 2 Wheel Drive 14000Lb GVWR
- 2015 SEMA Mustang GT
- Sold 10-15-2018 1972 Ford Thunderbird
- SOLD 10-25-2018 1957 Chevrolet Bal Air
- Sold 10-30-2018 2006 Shelby GT-H
- Sold 11-5-18 1972 Chevrolet Corvette
- Sold 12-1-18 2008 Bentley Continental GT Mulliner Spec
- SOLD 12-2018 1984 Chevrolet El Camino Conquista
- SOLD 12-2018 2000 GMC 2500 4 Wheel Drive
- Sold 3-12-19 1970 De Tomaso Mangusta